The trip was wonderful and this is a token of appreciation for you and your
team for the good arrangements made in such short notice - Shahabaz, Singapore
|Planning a Tioman trip? Book your Mersing - Tioman ferry tickets online, realtime, safely and securely! Or call our Singapore Support Desk at +65 900 79345 - Over 180.000+ tickets sold!|
|transport||hotels||hotel promo!||faq||tips||privacy||tg. gemuk||about us||news||sitemap|
|tickets||schedule||mersing bus||tioman||mersing||sun fun||train||contact||testimonials||disclaimer|
Below Terms and Conditions apply to Tioman Ferry Tickets and other websites of Insites Net Design Pte Ltd, Singapore and Sunny Seaside Holidays Sdn Bhd, Malaysia.
1. You use this Tioman Ferry Tickets website at your own risk.
2. This site is provided by us on an "as is" basis. Tioman Ferry Tickets does not warrant or represent that the content of this site is always accurate, always up-to-date or always complete, or that it does not infringe upon the rights of any third parties. Tioman Ferry Tickets makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site, its contents or any of the services supplied through the site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Tioman Ferry Tickets disclaims all implied representations and warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties that the services offered and supplied through the site will be of merchantable quality, fit for any purpose or will comply with any descriptions on the site.
3. When using the Tioman Ferry Tickets website, information will be transmitted over a medium which, in many cases, is beyond the control or jurisdiction of Tioman Ferry Tickets. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Tioman Ferry Tickets (including our officers, employees, shareholders or other representatives) are not liable for any loss or damage (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption), however caused (including negligence), which may be directly or indirectly suffered, in connection with your use of or inability to access this site or the purchase and use of any services supplied via this site. This limitation of liability (whether arising under contract, tort (including negligence) or statute) applies to all damages of any kind including compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property, personal injury, death and claims of third parties.
4. In the event that the Tioman Ferry Tickets website fails to operate or causes any loss or damage, due to non-availability of information, Tioman Ferry Tickets cannot and will not be held accountable
5. Tioman Ferry Tickets operates on the condition that ferry tickets booked by the customer have been collected by the customer. Customers arriving at Tioman Ferry Tickets' ticketing counter after the last ferry has departed, i.e. too late to be on the ferry for the day reserved, forfeit their ferry reservation. Customers who do not come to Tioman Ferry Tickets' ticketing counter at all, to collect their tickets, forfeit their ferry reservation. Customers who decline the ferry tickets from Tioman Ferry Tickets' ticketing counter staff forfeit their ferry reservation. Exceptions to this condition are reservations containing the explicit request to have the ferry tickets booked sent by post to a specified physical address included in the reservation.
6. Access to and use of the Tioman Ferry Tickets website is subject to factors beyond Tioman Ferry Tickets' control. Tioman Ferry Tickets does not represent or warrant that the Tioman Ferry Tickets website, the server that makes it available, or any of the products or services supplied through the Tioman Ferry Tickets website, will be free of errors, viruses or defects or that the service will always be uninterrupted or timely. Because of the nature of the Internet, Tioman Ferry Tickets does not warrant that the Tioman Ferry Tickets website will be secure and Tioman Ferry Tickets will not be liable for any disruptions to the Tioman Ferry Tickets website.
7. In the event a ferry departure is deemed inconvenient, or is cancelled, on account of weather, tides or sea state, such as during the monsoon months, i.e. November to March, Tioman Ferry Tickets cannot and will not be held accountable. The original reservation(s) will remain valid for up to 6 months after the cancellation of the ferry departure in question. Tickets may also be refunded. An administration fee of US$5 per ticket will be levied. (See below for the refund process details.)
8. Tioman Ferry Tickets cannot and will not be held accountable for personal injury or death resulting from ferry fire, collision, sinking, or any other mishap, either as a result of an accident, or Blue Water Express mismanagement, or otherwise, either while at sea, or otherwise.
9. To the fullest extent permitted by law remedies under these Terms and Conditions are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
10. These specific Terms and Conditions - both above and below - may be amended by Tioman Ferry Tickets as Tioman Ferry Tickets deems appropriate. Customers shall be bound by the Terms and Conditions so amended.
Ferry ticket dates booked
Tioman Ferry Operates on the basis that ferry dates/times booked may be changed to a later or an earlier date/time if and when requested by the customer, subject to approval by Tioman Ferry Tickets. Prior notice of one week should be given. In cases where the passenger misses his/her intended ferry, for example, due to heavy traffic or vehicular break-down, the passenger's ferry ticket remains valid for any next available ferry - provided the next ferry is not yet fully booked. Note: This does not apply to public holidays, such as but not limited to, Chinese New Year, Hari Raya and Easter. During these busy holiday seasons (and others), all missed ferry connections result in that particular booking being forfeited.
Ferry times selected
Due to the influences of tide, weather and sea state on ferry departure, ferry times that have been selected by passengers may occasionally no longer be available at the moment of ferry departure. As such, ferry times selected are thusly provided on the basis of availability. Specifically, once a particular ferry time selected is no longer available, the next closest available ferry time, either on the same day, or else the next day, will be provided. Given the influences of tide, weather and sea state on ferry departure, no guarantees are made or given that all passengers are provided the exact ferry time selected.
A round-trip ferry ticket represents one uninterrupted leg from either Mersing or Tanjung Gemuk to any one final destination in Tioman, and one uninterrupted leg from any one departure point in Tioman to either Mersing or Tanjung Gemuk. That is, there will be a maximum of one single disembarkation per ferry leg. Once the passenger has disembarked, even if prematurely, i.e. at a ferry stop before the actual ferry stop intended, that particular ferry leg shall be considered redeemed.
Price difference between tickets secured in advance online and those bought at the ferry counter
Online ticket sales are subject to various costs that terminal counter sales are exempt from. Examples of additional costs are: bank transfer fees, currency-holding charges, currency conversion charges, PayPal fees, as well as web portal infrastructure and database maintenance costs. In addition, ferry tickets secured online include a number of added-value services that are not included when tickets are bought at the ferry counter. These added-value services assist our passengers at all stages of the journey to Tioman and are useful for those who prefer to travel with as few inconveniences as possible. For a list of these added-value services, please click here.
Cancellation/Refund Policy Ferry Tickets
A ferry ticket booking for a date that has been declared fully booked by means of the deactivation of the reservation form's date auto-fill, or by means of a notification on the News page (news.html), or by means of a notification the Tioman Ferry Tickets Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/tiomanferry/), or by all three of these methods, is invalid and will be reversed as soon as this invalid booking has been established. The tickets for this invalid booking will subsequently be refunded to the buyer in full. Tioman Ferry Tickets is not accountable for any costs incurred from this invalid booking.
Email delivery failure
Ferry reservation confirmation emails, or any other messages sent by Tioman Ferry Tickets, that are consistently not received by the intended recipient due to an incorrectly typed email address, incorrectly set spam filter, full mail box, or any other problem caused by the receiver, will result in that particular booking being canceled without a refund.
Third Party False Claims
In cases where a Tioman Ferry Tickets customer has been misled by a third party in Mersing into buying new ferry tickets on the basis of the third party's misrepresentation that Tioman Ferry Tickets' tickets are not valid, leading to the customer initiating a PayPal "Non-receipt dispute", Tioman Ferry Tickets will urge the customer, by means of a reply to the dispute in the PayPal Resolution Center, as well as by sending a separate email to the customer, to demand a refund from the third party in question once the customer has returned to Mersing from Tioman. If, however, the customer opts to ignore our email and PayPal Resolution Center reply and thence disregards our instructions, instead following through on the Non-receipt dispute, the customer will be deemed to be committing PayPal/credit card fraud willingly and knowingly. Tioman Ferry Tickets will subsequently provide PayPal with all related documents pertaining to the fraud case in question and will request PayPal inform the credit card company concerned, such that the fraud case can be investigated to the fullest possible extent. Additionally, Tioman Ferry Tickets will pursue all legal means available in order to ensure the fraud case is brought to the appropriate authorities in the relevant country or countries.
Occasionally, there is only a single crossing from Tanjung Gemok to Tioman and from Tioman to Tanjung Gemok. On these days, the result is that the Tanjung Gemok ferry tends to be fully booked quite quickly. In the event the Tanjung Gemok ferry is declared fully booked immediately after your booking has been completed, your ferry departure will be diverted from Tanjung Gemok to Mersing. In these cases, naturally, you will receive notification of this amendment. (FYI, during the monsoon months, December - February, the Tanjung Gemuk ferry is usually suspended).
Please note that having selected a "preferred" ferry time does not by definition mean the ferry will depart by that particular time. Since sailing conditions tend to be variable, the actual ferry time may need to be amended, which at times can be a last-minute amendment.
Bus Online Tickets
Tioman Ferry Tickets is third party agent of (Bus Online Ticket) bus tickets. As such, by reserving your bus transport with the various bus and/or coach and/or ferry companies available on the booking forms within any of the domains owned by Tioman Ferry Tickets, you understand and agree that Tioman Ferry Tickets cannot and will not be held accountable for any negative repercussions, financial or otherwise, resulting from said reservation(s) or cancellation(s) of said reservation(s) by any of the bus or coach or ferry companies, or any other causes. Tioman Ferry Tickets cannot and will not be held accountable for any accidents, for example but not excluded to bus accidents, or ferry accident, or personal injury or death, either as a result of a bus accident, or a ferry accident, or from any other causes.
Click here for a Tioman trip
to remember for ever!
Ten fun facts about Tioman Island
Looking for a hotel in Tioman?
Decent barrels along Juara's beach
Get your motor running