|Planning a Tioman trip? Book your Mersing - Tioman ferry tickets online, realtime, safely and securely! Or call our Singapore Support Desk at +65 900 79345 - Over 180.000+ tickets sold!|
|transport||hotels||links||faq||tips||privacy||tg. gemuk||about us||news||sitemap|
|tickets||schedule||mersing bus||tioman||mersing||sun fun||train||contact||testimonials||disclaimer|
As luck would have it, it turns out that 2017 is a bumper year when it comes to long weekends. There are no fewer than 7 long weekends this year, 2017. And this isn't even including the 3 public holidays that fall on Thursday or Tuesday. Which means that, amazingly, if you have 3 leave days to spare, you could spend a total of 10 long weekends recreating and holidaying in 2017. An average of almost one long weekend each month!
Tioman, being not only a little slice of paradise, but very accessible too, is the ideal destination for those looking to spend a long weekend away from home. Tioman Island is far away enough to give you that totally blissful holiday feeling, yet it's not so far that it will take endless hours of travel. Yes, folks, to reach this tropical beach paradise, you won't even need to take the plane.
That being said, given Tioman's ever-growing popularity, with Singaporeans and expats alike, it makes sense to book your long weekends early, for example with Agoda. This way, you won't need to pay for your reservations until your trip date is approaching and, best of all, you can cancel your trip free of charge. We tend to recommend Agoda, because of these friendly booking terms, but also because of their Lowest Price Guarantee.
But first of all, let's have a look at the long weekends in 2017. Just click your long weekend of choice to check availability of Tioman's hotels and resorts.
Tioman long weekends for 2017
With all that off-time to be had, the Year of the Rooster is looking to be a fun one :)
Click here to book your hotel.
Need a quick list of tips to ensure your long weekend holiday goes according to plan? Follow below suggestions and you'll be lazing away on your paradise beach before you can say "This is the life".
1. Decide on a type of holiday you need. Tioman, for instance is awesome for snorkeling, scuba diving, jungle trekking or just kicking back on the beach, watching the gorgeous sunsets Tioman is famous for. As well as all the other fun activities you can do here of course.
2. Find a few friends who are just as keen to go to paradise as you. (Tell them about our 10 long weekends secret and they're sure to join you).
3. Check prices of hotels, resorts and of course your transport options.
4. If you're going for the long weekend that requires a leave day, now is the time to apply for that leave.
5. Book your trip. We recommend you don't wait too long before booking, because you're bound to be one of many Tioman travellers keen to make the most of their long weekends.
6. Need to save for your long weekend trip? Best start now. However, with hotel rates as low as they are in Tioman, it's unlikely that budget will be an issue.
7. Countdown. You're all set to go on that dream trip. All that remains is to count the days left :)
8. You're off! Bon voyage and enjoy yourself!
Click here for a Tioman trip
to remember for ever!
Another happy batch of divers are
now certified to scuba dive
Book your Tunamaya Resort here
Japamala's very own Inspiration Point
Click here to book your paradise
Tioman, duty-free paradise
Get your PADI scuba licence
Cocooning on Paradise Island
Hitting the links in Tioman