- The Ferry to Tioman is the only thing we do. As such, we're focused and committed to giving you, our ferry passengers, the best service we can.
- When you Call us on +65 900 79345, you'll be assisted by English-speaking support staff - from 7 am until 10 pm
- You can ask us any questions you have related to Mersing or Tioman (bus arrival time, parking availability, which ferry stop you need to disembark, the doctor's clinic address in Tioman, the ATM location, etc etc.)
- Our passengers can store their excess luggage (e.g. child-seat, unused cases, etc) in our Mersing office, free of charge.
- Passengers travelling by car can put in a request for a private car park reservation in Mersing. We will arrange this free of charge, subject to availability.
- Upon request, our passengers can have their ferry tickets sent, by registered mail, to their home address, anywhere in the world, free of charge.
- If our confirmation email to you bounces, for whatever reason, we follow up by searching for your correct email address on Facebook, LinkedIn etc, ensuring our confirmation email reaches you regardless.
- Our passengers can change their date of ferry departure, free of charge. Provided the ferry on the new date still has seats available of course.
- Let us know if you have any elderly in your travel party, or someone in a wheelchair, or someone with an injury and/or on crutches, because we'll make sure they can avoid the crowd by boarding the ferry prior to boarding time.
- Once you've let us know your selected Mersing ferry departure time and your Tioman hotel, we inform your hotel shortly before your travel date, so they know when to expect you.
- Travelers can secure ferry seats with us even when the ferry schedule for that particular month hasn't been published yet.
- Any kind of emergency whilst in Tioman? call +65 900 79345 for assistance. We'll do our best to help.
- All our passengers receive an email notification when the latest ferry schedule has been published.
- Our online ferry schedule is updated real-time and indicates which ferry slot is full and which ferry slot still has availability.
- Should you miss your ferry, then your tickets remain valid for the next available ferry, even if it's the next day. Subject to availability of course
- Missed the last ferry? Just give us your hotel name, we'll put in a call to request for a postponement of your room reservation for one day, or a refund if postponing isn't possible. No guarantees of course, but we'll give it our best shot.
- If something came up and can no longer make your travel dates, you can have your ferry tickets suspended for up to 6 months, free of charge*.
- Our tickets are transferrable, which means that if you can no longer make the dates you booked, just give your tickets to relatives or friends. They'll be able to use them, no worries.
- Ferry timetable adjustments are published real-time on our Twitter feed, enabling all our followers to stay up-to-date to all but the most last-minute of schedule changes.
- In the event of a disruptive ferry timetable change, all our potentially affected passengers will be sent an email alert**
- Passengers flying to Tioman by plane can have their one-way return ferry tickets collectable at the Tekek Ferry Terminal in Tioman, free of charge***
- Want to go to Tioman from Tanjung Gemuk but return from Tioman to Mersing? Or vice versa? Our ferry tickets are interchangeable, provided Tanjung Gemuk isn't fully booked on your date of course. Please let us know with one week's notice that you prefer Tanjung Gemuk. We'll try to arrange it for you.
- Should you have any unused ferry tickets, then these can be handed in or sent back by regular mail for a full refund
- Need an invoice for your ferry booking? Just let us know - we'll send you the full invoice by email.
*Subject to availability on your new travel dates
***Please notify us one week prior to your arrival in Tioman
Do you want to leave some feedback? Please use below form.
Click here for a Tioman trip
to remember for ever!
Tioman Ferry Tickets - Singapore
Visit Malaysia in 2019
Plying the waters safely and comfortably